- iRedMail version (check /etc/iredmail-release): 0.9.5-1
- Linux/BSD distribution name and version: Debian 8 Jessie
- Store mail accounts in which backend (LDAP/MySQL/PGSQL): LDAP
- Web server (Apache or Nginx): Nginx
- Manage mail accounts with iRedAdmin-Pro? No
- Related log if you're reporting an issue:
====

Hi,
I have a really strange problem that I want to check if anyone else has seen. A user didn't recieve an mail this morning, where all the other ones in the same mailinglist did. So I've checked and the strange thing is that both in mail.log and dovecot-lmtp.log, I can see that the mail was delivered. But if I check the users mailbox (locally on the server), the mail is not there. So I want to find something that states why the user couldn't get the mail.

Any suggestions on logs that you can read for this? I can also point out that the mails are stored in a Gluster share which is replicated between three servers. No one has the mail. And I've checked the Gluster logs for errors, haven't found anything yet. I'm using gluster version 3.8.3.

Thanks in advance!

----

Spider Email Archiver: On-Premises, lightweight email archiving software developed by iRedMail team. Supports Amazon S3 compatible storage and custom branding.

Re: Lost mail during send

Try command below to make sure you have correct email address as members of mailing list:

postmap -q '<email_of_mailing_list>' ldap:/etc/postfix/ldap/virtual_group_members_maps.cf

Re: Lost mail during send

ZhangHuangbin wrote:

Try command below to make sure you have correct email address as members of mailing list:

postmap -q '<email_of_mailing_list>' ldap:/etc/postfix/ldap/virtual_group_members_maps.cf

Thanks for the answer. Running the command gave me an empty result. Tried other groups aswell, but still nothing.

Just found the mail, after going through the users filter rules in sogo. So case closed.