==== Required information ====
- iRedMail version (check /etc/iredmail-release): 0.9.5-1
- Linux/BSD distribution name and version: UBUNTU 16.04.1 LTS
- Store mail accounts in which backend (LDAP/MySQL/PGSQL): MySQL
- Web server (Apache or Nginx): Nginx
- Manage mail accounts with iRedAdmin-Pro?  Yes
- Related log if you're reporting an issue:
====

Maybe my understanding is wrong, but Global Spam Policy should become the default setting for all domains? I had selected the SPAM score in Global Spam Policy to 2.0 but email headers were still listing the required as 5.0. I happened to be under the domain spam policy and noticed that still listed 5.0 so I changed that and all is well now i believe. Please confirm if Global should have overridden the domain policy? Or is this a bug?
Thank you so much, and just want to say I love iRedMail and iRedAdmin, thanks for all of your hard work, and answering all these questions that myself and other users ask. I bought you a cup of coffee the other day, and will do so from time to time when I can. Thanks again.
Luke

----

Spider Email Archiver: On-Premises, lightweight email archiving software developed by iRedMail team. Supports Amazon S3 compatible storage and custom branding.

Re: Spam Scoring

The priority of spam policy in iRedMail & iRedAdmin-Pro is:

1) Highest: per-user spam policy set in user profile page
2) Lower: per-domain spam policy set in domain profile page
3) Even lower: global spam policy set in iRedAdmin-Pro: "System -> Anti Spam -> Global Spam Policy"
4) Lowest: server wide spam policy defined in Amavisd config file.

According to your description, it works as designed, not a bug.

Luke6283 wrote:

Thank you so much, and just want to say I love iRedMail and iRedAdmin, thanks for all of your hard work, and answering all these questions that myself and other users ask. I bought you a cup of coffee the other day, and will do so from time to time when I can. Thanks again.

Thank you for buying me coffee. So glad to hear that you enjoy our products. smile

ZhangHuangbin wrote:

The priority of spam policy in iRedMail & iRedAdmin-Pro is:

1) Highest: per-user spam policy set in user profile page
2) Lower: per-domain spam policy set in domain profile page
3) Even lower: global spam policy set in iRedAdmin-Pro: "System -> Anti Spam -> Global Spam Policy"
4) Lowest: server wide spam policy defined in Amavisd config file.

According to your description, it works as designed, not a bug.

Luke6283 wrote:

Thank you for buying me coffee. So glad to hear that you enjoy our products. smile

If I delete the value that is listed in the domain policy the global policy will take over right?

Another question regarding Spam scoring, so now that I lowered the score required, it seems as though the spam emails are being scored even lower, in the example below, shouldn't the score be higher than it is? Do I understand it correct in that it should have at least scored 3.5 just from the bayes_99 test?

X-Virus-Scanned: Debian amavisd-new at mail.MYDOMAIN.com
X-Spam-Flag: NO
X-Spam-Score: 0.616
X-Spam-Level:
X-Spam-Status: No, score=0.616 tagged_above=-100 required=2
    tests=[BAYES_99=3.5, BAYES_999=0.2, HTML_FONT_LOW_CONTRAST=0.001,
    HTML_MESSAGE=0.001, HTML_TAG_BALANCE_CENTER=0.001,
    RP_MATCHES_RCVD=-3.096, SPF_HELO_PASS=-0.001, SPF_PASS=-0.001,
    T_REMOTE_IMAGE=0.01, URIBL_BLOCKED=0.001]
    autolearn=no autolearn_force=no

Luke6283 wrote:

Another question regarding Spam scoring, so now that I lowered the score required, it seems as though the spam emails are being scored even lower, in the example below, shouldn't the score be higher than it is? Do I understand it correct in that it should have at least scored 3.5 just from the bayes_99 test?

X-Virus-Scanned: Debian amavisd-new at mail.MYDOMAIN.com
X-Spam-Flag: NO
X-Spam-Score: 0.616
X-Spam-Level:
X-Spam-Status: No, score=0.616 tagged_above=-100 required=2
    tests=[BAYES_99=3.5, BAYES_999=0.2, HTML_FONT_LOW_CONTRAST=0.001,
    HTML_MESSAGE=0.001, HTML_TAG_BALANCE_CENTER=0.001,
    RP_MATCHES_RCVD=-3.096, SPF_HELO_PASS=-0.001, SPF_PASS=-0.001,
    T_REMOTE_IMAGE=0.01, URIBL_BLOCKED=0.001]
    autolearn=no autolearn_force=no

Nevermind I now see that it scored -3.096 for RP_MATCHES_RCVD