Topic: New to iRedMail (some questions)

==== Required information ====
- iRedMail version:  iRedMail-0.9.5-1
- Linux/BSD distribution name and version: Ubuntu 16.04 LTS
- Store mail accounts in which backend (LDAP/MySQL/PGSQL): MySQL
- Web server (Apache or Nginx): Nginx
- Manage mail accounts with iRedAdmin-Pro? No (using Free version)
- Related log if you're reporting an issue:
====

I found iredmail and chose it to migrate to it from my old server (old failing OS X mac mini). The migration went without a hitch.

Question 1: When looking for awstats it does not look like it got installed and I was wondering if there is any documentation for getting it installed and integrated?

Question 2: Is there a way to configure iredadmin to be accessed from only trusted Ip's?

Question 3: (related to question 1) If I get the docs for getting awstats installed and configured is there a way to also limit the IP addresses that can access it?

Love this system because it just works.

----

Spider Email Archiver: On-Premises, lightweight email archiving software developed by iRedMail team. Supports Amazon S3 compatible storage and custom branding.

Re: New to iRedMail (some questions)

rrosson wrote:

Question 1: When looking for awstats it does not look like it got installed and I was wondering if there is any documentation for getting it installed and integrated?

No Awstats for Nginx, because Nginx doesn't have a SQL/LDAP auth module.

rrosson wrote:

Question 2: Is there a way to configure iredadmin to be accessed from only trusted Ip's?
Question 3: (related to question 1) If I get the docs for getting awstats installed and configured is there a way to also limit the IP addresses that can access it?

Nginx does offer ACL directive for this.