- iRedMail version (check /etc/iredmail-release): 0.9.4
- Linux/BSD distribution name and version: CentOS 7
- Store mail accounts in which backend (LDAP/MySQL/PGSQL): MySQL/Maria
- Web server (Apache or Nginx): Apache
- Manage mail accounts with iRedAdmin-Pro? Yes
- Related log if you're reporting an issue:
====

Hi,

I have a webform that is being used to send unsubscribe mails to an account on iRedMail Although other email are being received from greylisted domains as this is using the built in form handeler on the webserver. How therefore do i configure iRedMail to accept mail from this webservers/IP?

I also believe the same senario would be required from our DNS provider as dmarc reports are configured to send direct to dmarc@domain.com for example.

Am I better to just disable greylisting conpletely or configure as allow all and just blacklist email accounts as required?

Thanks in Advance

----

Spider Email Archiver: On-Premises, lightweight email archiving software developed by iRedMail team. Supports Amazon S3 compatible storage and custom branding.

Re: Mail Not being received

I'm not quite sure what you want. If you just want to disable greylisting service form some local users, or some remote senders (either email, domain, or server IP), please try to manage this with tool 'greylisting_admin.py' under /opt/iredapd/tools/. A detailed tutorial is available here:
http://www.iredmail.org/docs/manage.iredapd.html

Hi,

Ok what is happening is that all mail is being blocked until i specifically add an account to the greylist for example

# python greylisting_admin.py --disable --from '@postmaster.aol.com' --to 'postmaster@eurogroup-ms.net'

So this takes account of known senders but how can I account of web submission & from other senders ie me sending from another email account that is not yet greylisted or from new general enquiries from users i do not know?

Unless i am incorrect the last line in: listing_admin_py --list -whitelist is blocking all accounts by default?
# enabled @. (anyone) -> @. (anyone)

To accept all mail to the account above would i just set uo a rule for example?
# python greylisting_admin.py --disable --from '@.' --to 'postmaster@eurogroup-ms.net'

Thanks

First of all, greylisting service just rejects email in specified period (15 minutes by default), if sender passes the greylisting service, further emails will not be rejected.

If you don't like this behavior, you may want to disable greylisting service instead.

Ok thank you for that however I am still at a loss as to why phpMail submissions from a website are rejected completely. Should i be looking somewhere else as nothing is showing in the Maillog?

Try to look at mail log. If your form send address domain is hosted on your iredmail server and you don't send this email by using smtp authentication, then it will be blocked by default.