Topic: Clean install not working!!

==== Required information ====
- iRedMail version (check /etc/iredmail-release):
- Linux/BSD distribution name and version:
- Store mail accounts in which backend (LDAP/MySQL/PGSQL):
- Web server (Apache or Nginx):
- Manage mail accounts with iRedAdmin-Pro?
- Related log if you're reporting an issue:
====

Hi all firts at all, sorry for my bad inglish hehe, i already install a clean debian 8.5 and install there the lates iredmail but it didnt work dont show nothing, i fallow all the steps that you say here an nothing ill wait for answers if there is acase like this   thanks.

this is the configuration that i use
debian 8.5
latest iredmail
pgsql
nginx
not pro

i dont know where are the logs :s anda in the instalation i say no to the firewall rules to aply in ip tablle because back then i install in a not clean OS and it didnt work and finally i get an error traiying to update slamv the antivirus i mean hehe ill be waiting :d again thanks i am from venezuela smile

----

Spider Email Archiver: On-Premises, lightweight email archiving software developed by iRedMail team. Supports Amazon S3 compatible storage and custom branding.

Re: Clean install not working!!

*) Any error on the console while installing iRedMail?
*) Any error in file iRedMail-0.9.5-1/runtime/install.log?

ZhangHuangbin wrote:

*) Any error on the console while installing iRedMail?
*) Any error in file iRedMail-0.9.5-1/runtime/install.log?

Hi thanks for the answer i resolv the problem jeje i have more questions:
Well i can install Wordpress without problem in the same server ? and i have a proxy server with zeroshell  how i do to publish the webmail in internet, i have to put the certificates in the proxy ? it will be some problem whit https or something like that ? ill wait for your help thanks

dan88x wrote:

Well i can install Wordpress without problem in the same server ?

Sure. But it might be a good idea to run only mail server on one machine for easier maintenance.

dan88x wrote:

and i have a proxy server with zeroshell  how i do to publish the webmail in internet, i have to put the certificates in the proxy ? it will be some problem whit https or something like that ? ill wait for your help thanks

I don't know zeroshell, you may need to check its web site.

ok i resolve that jeje, and this is how i make the hosts file

127.0.0.1 localhost
192.168.2.3  www.my_domain.com.ve 

and  www.my_domain.com.ve/mail or  www.my_domain.com.ve  /webmail or  www.my_domain.com.ve/SOGo works but how i put wordpress like the main page and other thing no one enter in https, this could mean that i have to put somewhere the certificates o something like that ? ill wait for your help thanks smile sorry for bother you

dan88x wrote:

how i put wordpress like the main page

What do you mean "like the main page"? The index page? If so, just upload your wordpress files to /var/www/ (or /var/www/html).

Hi greatings, smile
i have the lates installation of iredmail in Debian 8.5 and the server is inside a router proxy Zeroshell with Nat 1:1 like a virtual server that i can enter from outside. you can test it on  https://190.205.46.21/mail

i split the web server from the mail server but to enter from the page i put the link with the external ip and to enter localy in the company i have to use the red internal ip, i try to change that in apache2 but it didnt work..

another thing is that i change de domain from inzit.gob to inzit.gob.ve and then i always get error in certificate, well how i renew the certificate with the change?

and finally i get this error when i try to send from gmail to my mail:

Technical details of temporary failure:
Google tried to deliver your message, but it was rejected by the server for the recipient domain inzit.gob.ve by correo.inzit.gob.ve. [190.205.46.21].

The error that the other server returned was:
451 4.3.5 Server configuration error

what it can be ? o its there a way to diagnosticate all the configuration, because i dont know what is the problem :S
i talk with my ISP and they have to make a reverses for the domain and the subdomain for the mail, is maybe that the problem ?

i wait for your help  thanks smile

dan88x wrote:

another thing is that i change de domain from inzit.gob to inzit.gob.ve and then i always get error in certificate, well how i renew the certificate with the change?

Generate a new self-signed SSL cert, or buy one from your trusted SSL vendor, or get a free one from Let's Encrypt.

dan88x wrote:

The error that the other server returned was:
451 4.3.5 Server configuration error

Please check Postfix log file on your iRedMail server to figure out why Postfix rejected this email.