==== Required information ====
- iRedMail version (check /etc/iredmail-release): 0.9.5-1
- Linux/BSD distribution name and version: Centos 7
- Store mail accounts in which backend (LDAP/MySQL/PGSQL): LDAP
- Web server (Apache or Nginx): Apache
- Manage mail accounts with iRedAdmin-Pro? no
- Related log if you're reporting an issue:
====
I am curious what the best way is to setup multiple email addresses for one user in my setup.  I use AD and everything links to that for username/password.  However AD does not have a way to add multiple email addresses natively.  I know that you can setup a group and add users so that you can have one email address go to multiple people but I was hoping there was another way to do this for one user with multiple email addresses.

----

Spider Email Archiver: On-Premises, lightweight email archiving software developed by iRedMail team. Supports Amazon S3 compatible storage and custom branding.

Re: Mail Aliases using AD LDAP

Alternative: Does AD have a (spare) attribute which can be used to store multiple values?

Maybe.  I was hoping not to have to "hack" it to make it work.  I figured I would not always be the person adding email addresses so if I make all these crazy settings then it would defeat some of the point I was going for by making 1 username/password combination and easy overhead IT maintenance.  I will continue to research and see if another option presents itself.  Just wondered want other people had done in this situation.

Searching this forum will show you some threads:

http://www.iredmail.org/forum/topic1129 … iases.html