==== Required information ====
- iRedMail version (check /etc/iredmail-release): 0.9.5-1
- Linux/BSD distribution name and version: Linux Mint XFCE 17.3
- Store mail accounts in which backend (LDAP/MySQL/PGSQL): MySQL
- Web server (Apache or Nginx): Apache
- Manage mail accounts with iRedAdmin-Pro? No
- Related log if you're reporting an issue:
====

Unable to correct problems, you have held broken packages.

How to solve? Thanks!

----

Spider Email Archiver: On-Premises, lightweight email archiving software developed by iRedMail team. Supports Amazon S3 compatible storage and custom branding.

Re: Missing/broken packages?

Could you please explain with more details? i don't understand what issue you're talking about.

I thought I had the log file attached. Forgot to hit add file,my fault.

I'm attaching the log file,this should help clarify. I'm trying to install on a virtual machine for testing purposes. This is the first time I'm setting up a Linux email server (very excited). When I go through the install process I get an error message "Unable to correct problems, you have held broken packages."

Thanks!

*) The log file doesn't contain this error.
*) Please make sure you're using the correct APT repositories, run 'apt-get update' first, then run iRedMail installer again. Show us the terminal output.

Issue resolved. I had to uncomment one line in sources list to get it to work. On a similar note, I did a setup inside another virtual machine I have running Ubuntu 16.04 and uncommented several lines as well and was up and running in a snap. I'm now looking back on the install notes and saw where it said to add the correct repo's. Must have been too excited and making sure I had my FQDN correct that I forgot to add the repo's. Thank you so much for your support!