Topic: CURL extension Failed

Iredmail Version:0.9.5-1
Ubuntu 14.04
msql
Apache

Hey

I have just installed Iredmail on my server, everything works fine except the curl extension. I am trying to Install a mailing script, but I a get a error message that the CURL extensions has failed. I have tried to Install php5-curl running the "apt-get install php5-curl# command but It says that the latest version is already installed.

So I have no Idea what I can do next, I have searched the internet for hours, no answers. So I came down to my last option and its asking the forum for help.

Thanks

----

Spider Email Archiver: On-Premises, lightweight email archiving software developed by iRedMail team. Supports Amazon S3 compatible storage and custom branding.

Re: CURL extension Failed

celo18 wrote:

Ubuntu 14.04
msql
Apache

Hey

I have just installed Iredmail on my server, everything works fine except the curl extension. I am trying to Install a mailing script, but I a get a error message that the CURL extensions has failed. I have tried to Install php5-curl running the "apt-get install php5-curl# command but It says that the latest version is already installed.

So I have no Idea what I can do next, I have searched the internet for hours, no answers. So I came down to my last option and its asking the forum for help.

Thanks

I can't help you unfortunately, but you can also ask in the IRC-channel #iredmail on the server #freenode

Good luck with solving your issue.

david_l wrote:
celo18 wrote:

Ubuntu 14.04
msql
Apache

Hey

Thanks

Thanks  I will check it out

I can't help you unfortunately, but you can also ask in the IRC-channel #iredmail on the server #freenode

Good luck with solving your issue.

celo18 wrote:

but I a get a error message that the CURL extensions has failed

What's the error message?

ZhangHuangbin wrote:
celo18 wrote:

but I a get a error message that the CURL extensions has failed

What's the error message?

"Curl Extension Failed" thats all I get

No clue at all. I'm afraid that you have to check source code of your mailing script to understand how it calls curl, or ask for support from vendor of your mailing script.

Wuhuu Fixed.

I had to edit the php.ini
/etc/php5/apache2/php.ini

I had to remove "curl_exec" from disabled functions. And now its working.