1

Topic: All Users Alias Doesnt Work

I created all@test.com  alias  To: *  use and I edited view  @test.com I try to mail all@test.com Have a error message "user unknown"

I I use iredmail RedMail-0.6.0 and mysql backand

where is long please help me !

Thanks everybody

2

Re: All Users Alias Doesnt Work

I'm so sorry that i don't understand what you mean sad

3

Re: All Users Alias Doesnt Work

ZhangHuangbin wrote:

I'm so sorry that i don't understand what you mean sad

All users alias doesnt work ! mydomain for example xyz.com I create alias for all users. but doesnt work All users alias is @xyz.com but doesnt work

Please help me ?

4

Re: All Users Alias Doesnt Work

Please, explain how/what you did, don't just complain it doesn't work.

5 (edited by ganesh.rao 2010-08-03 01:11:37)

Re: All Users Alias Doesnt Work

ZhangHuangbin wrote:

Please, explain how/what you did, don't just complain it doesn't work.

What OP is requesting is catch-all mail for a domain.
Mails to ALL_USERS@domain1.com to be forwarded to useraccount@domain2.com

I did read the wiki article on LDAP/Catch all implementation. Where do I add that 'shell code' excerpt that is mentioned at the very bottom of that article?

I'm interested in this too. Finding it very difficult to implement.

PS: where do I edit the POP3 server for catch all?

6

Re: All Users Alias Doesnt Work

You can use static hash file for catch-all support. To implement it with MySQL backend like this tutorial:
http://www.iredmail.org/wiki/index.php? … /Catch-all

I will write another tutorial for MySQL backend later.

7

Re: All Users Alias Doesnt Work

Try this:
http://www.iredmail.org/wiki/index.php? … /Catch-all

8

Re: All Users Alias Doesnt Work

ZhangHuangbin wrote:

You can use static hash file for catch-all support. To implement it with MySQL backend like this tutorial:
http://www.iredmail.org/wiki/index.php? … /Catch-all

I will write another tutorial for MySQL backend later.

Thank you for your help All but I use Mysql backend iredmail. I wait your totarial. Please quickly

9

Re: All Users Alias Doesnt Work

I already posted tutorial: http://www.iredmail.org/wiki/index.php? … /Catch-all