Topic: How to NOT Quarantine virus?

======== Required information ====
- iRedMail version (check /etc/iredmail-release):  v2.6.0 (LDAP)
- Linux/BSD distribution name and version: Ubuntu 14
- Store mail accounts in which backend (LDAP/MySQL/PGSQL): LDAP
- Web server (Apache or Nginx):Apache
- Manage mail accounts with iRedAdmin-Pro?
- Related log if you're reporting an issue:
====

Virus checking is very usefull, but I can NOT pass through the infected mail after virus was removed.

All of the 'Quarantine virus' checkbox of Global Spam Policy, Domain's Spam Policy and User's Spam Policy are off. But when virus mail was received, it was quarantined. The 'mail.log' file says like below.

May 16 15:10:13 host1 amavis[1430]: (01430-05) Blocked INFECTED (Eicar-Test-Signature) {DiscardedInbound,Quarantined}, [xxx.xxx.xxx.xxx]:xxxxx [xxx.xxx.xxx.xxx]  -> , quarantine: yyyyyyyy, Queue-ID: zzzzzzzz, Message-ID: , mail_id: yyyyyyyy Hits: -, size: 729, 73 ms

Certainly, if 'Enable virus checking' check box was off, infected mail is not quarantined.

If possible, I hope to pass through infected mail after virus was removed. How can I do?

Thanks in advance.

----

Spider Email Archiver: On-Premises, lightweight email archiving software developed by iRedMail team. Supports Amazon S3 compatible storage and custom branding.

Re: How to NOT Quarantine virus?

WARNING: Are you sure you need to deliver infected mail to user's mailbox? this is VERY VERY VERY dangerous.

You're warned. If you still want to disable the quarantine, please set parameters below in Amavisd config file:

$final_virus_destiny = D_PASS;
$virus_quarantine_method = undef;