Topic: Repo for SOGo install is outdated?

When installing iRedMail on a RaspberryPi 2 and selecting to install SOGo, the install fails.

Looking at the logs I see why it is failing:
W: Failed to fetch http://inverse.ca/downloads/SOGo/Debian … /InRelease  Unable to find expected entry 'jessie/binary-armhf/Packages' in Release file (Wrong sources.list entry or malformed file)

It looks like the arm builds of SOGo are not available on the inverse.ca site.

BUT.. the arm builds are available from the default Debian repo, if I do an:
apt-get install sogo
it installs!!

So.. is there any way to tell the installer to not use the inverse.ca site, and install from the debian repo?

and.. now that I already installed SOGo, is there any way to configure my install of iRedMail to point to this install? (I don't want to have to blow out this install as I spent so much time configuring it)

Thanks

==== Required information ====
- iRedMail version (check /etc/iredmail-release): 0.9.4
- Linux/BSD distribution name and version: Debian Jessie
- Store mail accounts in which backend (LDAP/MySQL/PGSQL): MySQL
- Web server (Apache or Nginx): Apache
- Manage mail accounts with iRedAdmin-Pro?
- Related log if you're reporting an issue:
====

----

Spider Email Archiver: On-Premises, lightweight email archiving software developed by iRedMail team. Supports Amazon S3 compatible storage and custom branding.

Re: Repo for SOGo install is outdated?

*) iRedMail will add a line in /etc/apt/sources.list for SOGo repo (inverse.ca). You can search "/etc/apt/sources.list" in iRedMail file "functions/packages.sh", comment out the code lines which are used to appending apt repo.

*) SOGo packages in Debian apt repo is TOOOOOO old, i guess the config files added by iRedMail doesn't work with it. I don't recommend to use SOGo packages in Debian official repo.