Topic: Roundcube Stopped working

==== Required information ====
- iRedMail version (check /etc/iredmail-release): 2.3.1
- Linux/BSD distribution name and version:
- Store mail accounts in which backend (LDAP/MySQL/PGSQL): MySQL
- Web server (Apache or Nginx): Nginx
- Manage mail accounts with iRedAdmin-Pro?
- Related log if you're reporting an issue:
====

I paid for an issue I was facing in this topic - topic10565

Now after you upgraded, the roundcube email logins don't work.

When I create a new account, it doesn't let me use those credentials to login to roundcube installation as well.

You know the server details from that ticket. Its the same ones still. Could you please tell me what is going on?

----

Spider Email Archiver: On-Premises, lightweight email archiving software developed by iRedMail team. Supports Amazon S3 compatible storage and custom branding.

Re: Roundcube Stopped working

roshanjonah wrote:

Now after you upgraded, the roundcube email logins don't work.
When I create a new account, it doesn't let me use those credentials to login to roundcube installation as well.

*) Does this issue happen today or right after the day i fixed the old issue?
*) Are existing accounts able to login to Roundcube webmail?
*) Did you change anything after i fixed that issue? including iRedMail part and iRedAdmin.

*) Does this issue happen today or right after the day i fixed the old issue?
--> Not sure but I haven't changed anything and the most recent login to that server was yesterday so I guess it probably happened after you fixed old issue.

*) Are existing accounts able to login to Roundcube webmail?
--> Yes, they are. All old accounts are able to login as normal. Just the new account I created yesterday isn't able to login.

*) Did you change anything after i fixed that issue? including iRedMail part and iRedAdmin.
--> Nothing. Just created a mail account yesterday.

roshanjonah wrote:

Just the new account I created yesterday isn't able to login.

How did you create mail account?

ZhangHuangbin wrote:
roshanjonah wrote:

Just the new account I created yesterday isn't able to login.

How did you create mail account?

I did it just like I created all other accounts via Iredadmin control panel. This is not even for new domain...its for existing domain...I created new email account but doesn't let me login to roundcube.

*) I cannot login to your server due to your ssh key was not available for download from Dropbox. (i don't save/store any customers' ssh key on my laptop or server.)

*) Could you please turn on debug mode in Dovecot, then login as this user from webmail? Extract all related log from Dovecot log file and paste here, so that we can help troubleshoot. (warning: please remove password before pasting.)

Reference: Turn on debug mode in Dovecot:
http://www.iredmail.org/docs/debug.dovecot.html