Topic: Update to iRedMail 0.9.4 needs iRedAdmin?

==== Required information ====
- iRedMail version (check /etc/iredmail-release):  0.9.3
- Linux/BSD distribution name and version: CentOS Linux release 7.2.1511
- Store mail accounts in which backend (LDAP/MySQL/PGSQL): MySQL
- Web server (Apache or Nginx): Nginx
- Manage mail accounts with iRedAdmin-Pro? Yes
- Related log if you're reporting an issue:
====

Hi!

I was reading the upgrade docs from 0.9.3 to 0.9.4 and it says 'Upgrade iRedAdmin (open source edition) to the latest stable release'

on the other hand the Upgrade guide for iRedAdmin says 'The latest iRedAdmin-Pro always requires the latest iRedMail stable release, so you MUST upgrade iRedMail to the latest stable release before upgrading iRedAdmin-Pro.'

To me, it reads like: update iRedMail according the description, including iRedAdmin (open source edition) and then upgrade iRedAdmin Pro. Is this correct?

Thanks in advance
J.

----

Spider Email Archiver: On-Premises, lightweight email archiving software developed by iRedMail team. Supports Amazon S3 compatible storage and custom branding.

Re: Update to iRedMail 0.9.4 needs iRedAdmin?

*) The latest iRedAdmin-Pro always relies on the latest iRedMail (SQL structure change or LDAP scheme change).
*) If you're running iRedAdmin-Pro, it's ok not to upgrade iRedAdmin open source edition (or even remove it).

Zhang, thanks a lot! The update went smooth as far as I can say, the only problem that occured is this one here: http://www.iredmail.org/forum/topic1048 … error.html

The login seems to be broken again.

Regards J.

BigJens wrote:

The login seems to be broken again.

self-service login related code was not changed since last patch, could you please help double check? Is it working fine or broken?