1 (edited by cloudchemistry 2016-01-22 06:47:20)

Topic: Internal Server Error (Preferences, Users, etc.)

==== Required information ====
- iRedMail version (check /etc/iredmail-release):
- Linux/BSD distribution name and version:
- Store mail accounts in which backend (LDAP/MySQL/PGSQL):
- Web server (Apache or Nginx):
- Manage mail accounts with iRedAdmin-Pro?
- Related log if you're reporting an issue:
====

iRedMail Version: 0.9.3
Ubuntu 14.04.3 LTS (GNU/Linux 3.13.0-57-generic x86_64)
MySQL (MariaDB)
Nginx
Manage mail accounts with iRedAdmin-Pro: Yes
Can't find log. hmm

Today I decided it would be a good idea to upgrade our mailserver. All seems well with mail exchange and the like, however when I use iRedAdmin-Pro to view a domain user's details, i get an Internal Server Error. The same thing occurs when I click Preferences. This doesn't occur everywhere, as I can click License with no problem, and add a user with no problem, it appears. Any ideas? Thanks!

----

Spider Email Archiver: On-Premises, lightweight email archiving software developed by iRedMail team. Supports Amazon S3 compatible storage and custom branding.

Re: Internal Server Error (Preferences, Users, etc.)

Could you please contact us: http://www.iredmail.org/contact.html
I cannot find your email address in our license database. I will mail you a patched version with all known bugs fixed, and we will release a stable version very soon.

The email address on file should either be jmessenger@... - as it stands, I cannot add any new users nor view their profiles. Please assist in getting this resolved. Thanks.

I sent an email to jmessenger@, please let me know if you didn't receive it.

Also, which version of iRedMail are you running? You must upgrade iRedMail to the latest iRedMail-0.9.4 before upgrading iRedAdmin-Pro. Upgrade tutorials for iRedMail are available here:
http://www.iredmail.org/docs/iredmail.releases.html