==== Required information ====
- iRedMail version (check /etc/iredmail-release):
- Linux/BSD distribution name and version: Ubuntu 15.10
- Store mail accounts in which backend (LDAP/MySQL/PGSQL): MySQL
- Web server (Apache or Nginx): Apache
- Manage mail accounts with iRedAdmin-Pro? Free
- Related log if you're reporting an issue:
====

I'm having a problem with my ubuntu-iredmail-postfix-dovecot server. At first sending and receiving mails with or without attachment is well. But starting from yesterday, I can only receive and send mails without attachment.

Sending or receiving mails with attachment won't work. Everytime I tired sending mail with attachment it says "file upload failed". And if I tried sending mails with attachments from gmail and yahoo to my mail server, the emails never been received to my mailbox

Can anyone help pointing where my fault is and what to look up

Thanks in advance for every replies.

----

Spider Email Archiver: On-Premises, lightweight email archiving software developed by iRedMail team. Supports Amazon S3 compatible storage and custom branding.

2 (edited by pasaisea 2016-01-09 18:00:03)

Re: Can't receive mails with attachment

UPDATE: Just received a mail delivery subsystem (mailer daemon)

Delivery to the following recipient has been delayed:

xxx@domain.com

Message will be retried for 2 more day(s)

Technical details of temporary failure:
write error: generic::failed_precondition: write error (0): error

Any clue where to fix this?

3 (edited by pasaisea 2016-01-09 21:15:44)

UPDATE 2:

I just sent email and I can receive emails from gmail or other domain instantly with attachments below 100kb. But more than 100kb, the mails are never been received.

What went wrong? I had set this up ini php.ini file

post_max_size = 8M;
upload_max_filesize = 50m
memory_limit = 256M;
max_execution_time = 300

pasaisea wrote:

But starting from yesterday, I can only receive and send mails without attachment.

Any changes to your network or other mail server configurations? e.g. updated firewall, router, updated some config file on iRedMail server?

ZhangHuangbin wrote:
pasaisea wrote:

But starting from yesterday, I can only receive and send mails without attachment.

Any changes to your network or other mail server configurations? e.g. updated firewall, router, updated some config file on iRedMail server?

Turns out my server's internet connection is the main source problem. I don't know what happened but surfing internet in the server's PC is very slow I can't even open yahoo or gmail. download speed is only several bytes/second. Contacted the ISP for this problem and in the next 1 hour the internet speed on my server is normal again and all the pending email with attachments starts coming one by one.