==== Required information ====
- iRedMail version (check /etc/iredmail-release): 0.9.1
- Linux/BSD distribution name and version: Ubuntu 14.04
- Store mail accounts in which backend (LDAP/MySQL/PGSQL): MySQL
- Web server (Apache or Nginx): Apache
- Manage mail accounts with iRedAdmin-Pro? No
- Related log if you're reporting an issue:
====

Two days ago, I migrated my email server to some other server but unfortunately after 2 days that server crashed and I started the old server again but since then, my email server is unable to receive any emails from any domain other than my local domain. I have tried to send email from my gmail, yahoo and hotmail but is not able to receive email at all.

tail -f /var/log/iredapd.log does not log any such thing.

What can be the possible cause and how to fix this?

----

Spider Email Archiver: On-Premises, lightweight email archiving software developed by iRedMail team. Supports Amazon S3 compatible storage and custom branding.

Re: After migration, email server has stopped receiving emails

Any error message in Postfix log I (/var/log/mail.log)?

Zhang: There are errors but related to PHP e.g.

Dec 23 08:12:25 localhost roundcube: <ivlefae5> PHP Error: Failed to load plugin file /usr/share/apache2/roundcubemail/plugins/plugin_manager/plugin_manager.php in /usr/share/apache2/roundcubemail-1.0.4/program/lib/Roundcube/rcube_plugin_api.php on line 198 (POST /mail/?_task=mail&_action=refresh?_task=&_action=)
Dec 23 08:12:25 localhost roundcube: <ivlefae5> PHP Error: Failed to load plugin file /usr/share/apache2/roundcubemail/plugins/settings/settings.php in /usr/share/apache2/roundcubemail-1.0.4/program/lib/Roundcube/rcube_plugin_api.php on line 198 (POST /mail/?_task=mail&_action=refresh?_task=&_action=)
Dec 23 08:12:26 localhost roundcube: <mfnposia> PHP Error: Failed to load plugin file /usr/share/apache2/roundcubemail/plugins/plugin_manager/plugin_manager.php in /usr/share/apache2/roundcubemail-1.0.4/program/lib/Roundcube/rcube_plugin_api.php on line 198 (POST /mail/?_task=mail&_action=check-recent?_task=&_action=)
Dec 23 08:12:26 localhost roundcube: <mfnposia> PHP Error: Failed to load plugin file /usr/share/apache2/roundcubemail/plugins/settings/settings.php in /usr/share/apache2/roundcubemail-1.0.4/program/lib/Roundcube/rcube_plugin_api.php on line 198 (POST /mail/?_task=mail&_action=check-recent?_task=&_action=)

Also, I executed following 3 commands and since then, I started receiving emails:

ufw allow smtp
ufw allow submission
ufw allow imaps

I am not sure of their security impact on server but can you please guide me?

You're using third-party Roundcube plugin 'plugin_manager', i suggest you disable it for testing.

Also, plugin_manager was developed by 'MyRoundcube' team, but they discontinued this project. If you choose to run their plugins, you're on your own since no developer will support them.