Topic: Cluebringer FAQ installation

==== Required information ====
- iRedMail version (check /etc/iredmail-release):
- Linux/BSD distribution name and version:
- Store mail accounts in which backend (LDAP/MySQL/PGSQL):
- Web server (Apache or Nginx):
- Manage mail accounts with iRedAdmin-Pro?
- Related log if you're reporting an issue:
====

Hello,

I am runnig iRedMail 0.8.5 on Debian 7 so there is no policy 1.x anymore. I didn't switched to cluebringer when I upgraded because at that time there was no FAQ on how to install it. Later the FAQ was added but I didn't have the time to implement it. I have to do it now but the documentation is on BitBucket and I cannot find the FAQ article. It was here:  http://www.iredmail.org/wiki/index.php? … inger/RHEL

Can you add it in new docs?

----

Spider Email Archiver: On-Premises, lightweight email archiving software developed by iRedMail team. Supports Amazon S3 compatible storage and custom branding.

Re: Cluebringer FAQ installation

Not sure it's a good news for your or bad news: Cluebringer is removed in upcoming iRedMail, we have throttle and greylisting plugins for iRedAPD to replace it.

Ok. But I see that iRedAPD is maintaned with PRO version of panel. Is there an option how to tune it with regular free ireadmin?

Can it be configured without PRO version?

You can manage Policyd, Cluebringer, iRedAPD with SQL command line tools. iRedAdmin-Pro is not required to manage them, but it makes management much easier.