Topic: Forum error?

just back to my recent thread to update the issue status, but got following error, maybe something wrong with forum db? smile

Sorry! The page could not be loaded.

This is probably a temporary error. Just refresh the page and retry. If problem continues, please check back in 5-10 minutes.

Database reported: Got error 28 from storage engine (Errno: 1030).

Failed query: SELECT u.email, u.title, u.url, u.location, u.signature, u.email_setting, u.num_posts, u.registered, u.admin_note, u.avatar, u.avatar_width, u.avatar_height, p.id, p.poster AS username, p.poster_id, p.poster_ip, p.poster_email, p.message, p.hide_smilies, p.posted, p.edited, p.edited_by, g.g_id, g.g_user_title, o.user_id AS is_online FROM posts AS p INNER JOIN users AS u ON u.id=p.poster_id INNER JOIN groups AS g ON g.g_id=u.group_id LEFT JOIN online AS o ON (o.user_id=u.id AND o.user_id!=1 AND o.idle=0) WHERE p.id IN (44317,44318) ORDER BY p.id

The error occurred on line 324 in /home2/iredmail/public_html/forum/viewtopic.php

----

Spider Email Archiver: On-Premises, lightweight email archiving software developed by iRedMail team. Supports Amazon S3 compatible storage and custom branding.

Re: Forum error?

same for me ...

Re: Forum error?

Thanks for the feedback.

I didn't modify forum application these days, it must be our virtual host provider (bluehost.com) maintaining the server. I experienced the same forum issue once before. And they always do the maintenance without notifying customers, i guess i almost get used to it, WTF...