Topic: Totally blocked

==== Required information ====
- iRedMail version (check /etc/iredmail-release): 0.8.3
- Linux/BSD distribution name and version: Linux xxxxxxxx 2.6.32-504.23.4.el6.x86_64 #1 SMP Tue Jun 9 20:57:37 UTC 2015 x86_64 x86_64 x86_64 GNU/Linux
- Store mail accounts in which backend (LDAP/MySQL/PGSQL): LDAP
- Web server (Apache or Nginx): Apache
- Manage mail accounts with iRedAdmin-Pro? yes
- Related log if you're reporting an issue:
====

I am a colleague of Raffael Luthiger which told me to use iRedMail. I am very happy with it. But since 2 days the system is completely blocked. I have restarted the system with no effect. I see 4 parts in jail (ssh-iredmail, roundcube-iredmail, postfix-iredmail, dovecot-iredmail). The gui does not let me login. The service --status-all shows me that slapd is dead but pid-file exists, saslauthd is stopped, mysql is stopped when I try to start it I get message failed..

Please help me to get it back running.

----

Spider Email Archiver: On-Premises, lightweight email archiving software developed by iRedMail team. Supports Amazon S3 compatible storage and custom branding.

Re: Totally blocked

Try to restart OpenLDAP service manually, any error message in /var/log/openldap.log or /var/log/messages, syslog?

Raffael contacted me on BBM, if you need remote support, please buy a support ticket and let me know how to login to your server:
http://www.iredmail.org/support.html