- Linux/BSD distribution name and version: Ubuntu 14.04
- Store mail accounts in which backend (LDAP/MySQL/PGSQL):  MySQL
- Web server (Apache or Nginx): Apache
- Manage mail accounts with iRedAdmin-Pro? Yes
- Related log if you're reporting an issue:
====
Hi,

I have some questions regarding the greylisting process :
1. How to turn off / disable autowhitelist / autoblacklist ? Because I put the box behind the firewall and access to it using port forwarding, so then after couple of days, the ip add of router will be added to the autowhitelist , and it means after that all email will not be process by greylisting module, except I deleted the record from greylisting_autowhitelist table.
Is it save to change the value directly from greylisting table (UseAutoWhitelist / UseAutoBlacklist) from 1 to 0 ?
2. Actually I want to use this autowhitelist/autoblacklist feature, but because I put the iredmail box behind the firewall using port forwarding then iredmail only see the ip addr of router. Can it force to check the email addr/ domain only, and not the ip, so that when the domain is validated, then the domain will be added to the greylisting_autowhitelist table and not the ip address of the router that is added. Is it possible ? How can I do that ?
3. How to by pass the greylisting process on SPF pass ? And also bypass greylisting when message arrives from MX record ?

thanks

----

Spider Email Archiver: On-Premises, lightweight email archiving software developed by iRedMail team. Supports Amazon S3 compatible storage and custom branding.

Re: Need Greylisting Autowhitelist / Autoblacklist solution

bigman wrote:

1. How to turn off / disable autowhitelist / autoblacklist ?
Is it save to change the value directly from greylisting table (UseAutoWhitelist / UseAutoBlacklist) from 1 to 0 ?

It' safe.

bigman wrote:

2. Actually I want to use this autowhitelist/autoblacklist feature, but because I put the iredmail box behind the firewall using port forwarding then iredmail only see the ip addr of router. Can it force to check the email addr/ domain only, and not the ip?

3. How to by pass the greylisting process on SPF pass ? And also bypass greylisting when message arrives from MX record ?

I'm afraid that Cluebringer doesn't support this. You can post your feature request in Cluebringer mailing list, so that developers can hear you:
http://wiki.policyd.org/support

BTW, upcoming iRedMail release will remove Cluebringer.