Topic: Roundcube 'Loading...'

iRedmail Version: 0.8.6
CentOS 6.7
MySQL, Apache
====

All dynamic actions in Roundcube mail do not execute and show a 'Loading...' banner.

Example: Open roundcube interface INBOX, Click on a mail, bottom box should display mail, it does not and just 'Loading...' forever. I see no errors in logs. Same for settings menu, no display in window.

I can double click the mail and it opens in a separate window OK.

This problem also exists for other actions like: Delete.

I tried upgrading roundcubemail however get the same problems.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,
phrag

----

Spider Email Archiver: On-Premises, lightweight email archiving software developed by iRedMail team. Supports Amazon S3 compatible storage and custom branding.

Re: Roundcube 'Loading...'

It sounds like a web browser issue and improper Roundcube setting.

*) Make sure your web browser has JavaScript support enabled.
*) Roundcube has 2 default settings in 'config/defaults.inc.php' (and maybe overridden in `config/config.inc.php`):

// open messages in new window                                                      
$config['message_extwin'] = false;                                                                                             

// open message compose form in new window                                          
$config['compose_extwin'] = false;

Every user can set their own setting in Roundcube -> Settings page. Please try to change these settings and try again.

Hi, thanks for the reply, however this is not the issue.

It's more about the dynamic loading of content in the page.

I have checked and eliminated my browser settings, it fails in all browsers.

No error in log file? No error in web browser(s)? Not work in all browsers? No clue ...

Please try it again with Chrome, this time please open console for debug: (Chrome menu) View -> Developer -> JavaScript Console.

Now try to reproduce the issue. When you click some button/menu/text/... in Roundcube, any error in JavaScript console?

5 (edited by phrag 2015-08-31 23:00:34)

Yes! Finally found something, but not sure how to fix it...
This error appears everytime i try click on an action.

Uncaught SecurityError: Sandbox access violation: Blocked a frame at "https://mail.blah.blah" from accessing a frame at "null".  The frame being accessed is sandboxed and lacks the "allow-same-origin" flag.show_message

@ app.min.js?s=1433508408:118msglist_get_preview
@ app.min.js?s=1433508408:103(anonymous function)
@ app.min.js?s=1433508408:101

I have this in my /var/www/roundcubemail/config/main.inc.php

$rcmail_config['x_frame_options'] = 'sameorigin';

I also tried with 'false' (restarted apache) but get same error

It looks like a programming issue, not sure.

Are you running the Roundcube release installed by iRedMail? or you upgraded it to a newer version of development edition?

7 (edited by phrag 2015-08-31 23:08:09)

I had this issue with the default version of roundcube (1.0.4) that comes with iRedmail for the past year or so. I unpacked a new version of roundcube (1.1.2) and that also has the same issue.

I am at my wits end, having tried to fix this for the past year sad

Firefox Error:

Error: Permission denied to access property "href"

Internet Explorer Error (show frame with this error)

This content cannot be displayed in a frame

To help protect the security of information you enter into this website, the publisher of this content does not allow it to be displayed in a frame.

Appreciate all your help ZhangHuangbin

I didn't experience this issue before, and this thread is the first report.

I have no idea yet. I suggest you ask support in Roundcube mailing list instead.
http://trac.roundcube.net/wiki/MailingLists

I fixed it!

I kept seeing the same-origin-policy being set the DENY, however could not find where this was being set.

I finally found i had added the header in ssl.conf =P

Thank you @ZhangHuangbin for all your help smile