1 (edited by re.thompsoniii 2015-08-20 06:26:05)

Topic: Can't access Roundmail from browser

==== Required information ====
- iRedMail version (check /etc/iredmail-release): 0.9.2
- Linux/BSD distribution name and version: Ubunutu trusty (14.04)
- Store mail accounts in which backend (LDAP/MySQL/PGSQL): MySQL
- Web server (Apache or Nginx): Nginx (Unsure, but don't have apache on the server so assuming Nginx)
- Manage mail accounts with iRedAdmin-Pro? No
- Related log if you're reporting an issue:
====

I tried to configure to have all users restricted on their IP login, but in doing so I caused the browser not to load Roundcube anymore (getting a connection has timed out error). I reset allow_nets to NULL, but still having the issue even after rebooting the server. Not sure what to do at this point. Happy to provide more info if needed.

Update:
Checked the smtp using telnet and had no errors. Still not loading in the browser although I was able to receive emails in /var/vmail/vmail1/..../new/

----

Spider Email Archiver: On-Premises, lightweight email archiving software developed by iRedMail team. Supports Amazon S3 compatible storage and custom branding.

Re: Can't access Roundmail from browser

Are these IP addresses blocked in iptables? check it with command 'iptables -L -n'.

ZhangHuangbin wrote:

Are these IP addresses blocked in iptables? check it with command 'iptables -L -n'.

No it's accepting all addresses

*) Make sure your reset allow_nets to NULL, not empty string ''.
*) If it's set to NULL, please turn on debug mode in Dovecot to see why it doesn't work. Reference:
http://www.iredmail.org/docs/debug.dovecot.html

It looks like it wasn't a redmail issue, but with AWS instead so I just dumped my server and spinning up a new one.