1 (edited by mathewfer 2015-07-05 10:36:12)

Topic: iRedMail-0.9.2 on Ubuntu 14.04.2 - unable to access cluebringer web UI

==== Required information ====
- iRedMail version (check /etc/iredmail-release):
- Linux/BSD distribution name and version:
- Store mail accounts in which backend (LDAP/MySQL/PGSQL):
- Web server (Apache or Nginx):
- Manage mail accounts with iRedAdmin-Pro?
- Related log if you're reporting an issue:
======== Required information ====
- iRedMail version (check /etc/iredmail-release): 0.9.2
- Linux/BSD distribution name and version:  Ubuntu 14.04.2 LTS
- Store mail accounts in which backend (LDAP/MySQL/PGSQL):  MySQL
- Web server (Apache or Nginx): Nginx
- Manage mail accounts with iRedAdmin-Pro? iRedAdmin (not pro)
- Related log if you're reporting an issue: Not identified - just installed
====

Hi

I just installed " iRedMail-0.9.2" on Ubuntu 14.04.2 LTS - a brand new install. I could access "iRedAdmin" web UI and login with "postmaster@mydomain".

I have not done any changes to any configuratons and just rebooted the server to check what is given in the email "postmaster@mydomain".

I can not access "cluebringer"  web UI - it looks like webpage is not there but webserver is up  and rest seems to be good. The error message is as below;

"404 Not Found

nginx"

Can someone please let me know how to check and fix this access to cluebringer?

In my previous install with iRedMail-0.9.0 on Ubuntu 14.04.2 LTS, I had to follow the below link to fix it but I did not try it as the new iRedmail version is 0.9.2 and issue seems to access authorisation error.

http://www.iredmail.org/forum/topic8388 … stats.html

Any support to fix this cluebringer on  iRedMail-0.9.2 is appreciated.

Mathew

----

Spider Email Archiver: On-Premises, lightweight email archiving software developed by iRedMail team. Supports Amazon S3 compatible storage and custom branding.

Re: iRedMail-0.9.2 on Ubuntu 14.04.2 - unable to access cluebringer web UI

Nginx doesn't have (builtin) SQL/LDAP authentication module, so iRedMail doesn't configure Awstats/Cluebringer webui.

ZhangHuangbin wrote:

Nginx doesn't have (builtin) SQL/LDAP authentication module, so iRedMail doesn't configure Awstats/Cluebringer webui.

Hi

Thank you for the prompt reply.

What should be done to fix this so that mail server will have a fully working "Awstats/Cluebringer"?

Should I reinstall my mail server from fresh with "Aparche" as the webserver in iRedMail-0.9.2?
FYI, I selected Nginx as the web server as it is faster one.

Awaiting your reply.

Mathew

If Awstats and Cluebringer are very important to you, the easiest way to have them is reinstalling iRedMail with Apache, after iRedMail installation, please reset the admin account to a MD5 hash. Reference: http://www.iredmail.org/docs/reset.user.password.html