Topic: how to open a dynamic mail group?

==== Required information ====
- iRedMail version (check /etc/iredmail-release): 0.9.2
- Store mail accounts in which backend (LDAP/MySQL/PGSQL):MySQL
- Web server (Apache or Nginx):Apache
- Linux/BSD distribution name and version: Ubuntu 14.04.2
- Related log if you're reporting an issue:
====
I want to open some dynamic mail groups . can i do that ?

Also I want to hide some mail adresses into a mail group. how can i do that ?

Thanks

----

Spider Email Archiver: On-Premises, lightweight email archiving software developed by iRedMail team. Supports Amazon S3 compatible storage and custom branding.

Re: how to open a dynamic mail group?

I don't quite understand your questions, could you please explain with more details?

*) What is "dynamic" mail group?
*) what do you mean "hide some mail address into a mail group"? Maybe you need bcc.

ZhangHuangbin wrote:

I don't quite understand your questions, could you please explain with more details?

*) What is "dynamic" mail group?
you know there is a support called dynamic mail group for a certain OU. when new mail address add, it includes into a mail group automatically.   Also exchange allow to exclude some mail addresses. How can i do these with iredmail?

*) what do you mean "hide some mail address into a mail group"? Maybe you need bcc.

yavuz.maslak wrote:

you know there is a support called dynamic mail group for a certain OU. when new mail address add, it includes into a mail group automatically.   Also exchange allow to exclude some mail addresses. How can i do these with iredmail?

Do you mean when I create a new mail user, it will be member of some mail group automatically? If so, this is implemented in iRedAdmin-Pro: in domain profile page, you specify new mail user should be member of which mail group(s).

Try it with our online demo here:
http://www.iredmail.org/admin_demo.html