Topic: Change Default Quarantining Settings

==== Required information ====
- iRedMail version:
- Store mail accounts in which backend (LDAP/MySQL/PGSQL): MySQL
- Web server (Apache or Nginx): Nginx
- Linux/BSD distribution name and version: Ubuntu 14.4.2
- Related log if you're reporting an issue:
====

Hi.... I want to do this changes http://iredmail.org/docs/quarantining.html... can you guide me pls.... your document is for apache.... I need the right path for Nginx...

Thx

----

Spider Email Archiver: On-Premises, lightweight email archiving software developed by iRedMail team. Supports Amazon S3 compatible storage and custom branding.

Re: Change Default Quarantining Settings

The guide applies to Nginx, please read. Or even run a search on the document on the words "nginx".

7t3chguy wrote:

The guide applies to Nginx, please read. Or even run a search on the document on the words "nginx".

Hi 7t3chguy and thx for trying to help me...

I need to access iredadmin/settings.py ... This path •on Debian, Ubuntu, it's /usr/share/apache2/iredadmin/settings.py is for apache....Do you know the right location off this file (Nginx)

Thx again...

Cavalry wrote:

I need to access iredadmin/settings.py ... This path •on Debian, Ubuntu, it's /usr/share/apache2/iredadmin/settings.py is for apache....Do you know the right location off this file (Nginx)

Since iRedMail-0.9.1, Roundcube webmail and iRedAdmin are stored under /opt/www/. So the config file of iRedAdmin is /opt/www/iredadmin/settings.py.

== UPDATE ==

I updated this document to mention this new path. Thanks for the feedback. Thread closed.