==== Required information ====
- iRedMail version: 0.9.1
- Store mail accounts in which backend (LDAP/MySQL/PGSQL): MySQL
- Web server (Apache or Nginx): Apache!
- Linux/BSD distribution name and version: Centos 6.6 Final
- Related log if you're reporting an issue: -
====

Hello,

After a few clean installations, i saw cluebringer and awstats didnt work.
I tried a lot things, but im not sure, why it doesnt work after a fresh installation on CentOS?

It just give the loginwindow/insert details/loginwindow/login details etc.
It isnt accepting the login.

How secure is: AuthUserFile to use with cluebringer? is AuthUserFile safe enough?

----

Spider Email Archiver: On-Premises, lightweight email archiving software developed by iRedMail team. Supports Amazon S3 compatible storage and custom branding.

Re: [Cluebringer/awstats] Login issues by default

It doesn't accept the login as it doesn't support the new default Hashing scheme - you'd have to manually re-hash your password back into MD5 which is an awful hash. AuthUserFile would be fine granted you use a decent password - it'd be just as secure but it wouldn't *sync* passwords when you change them through roundcube for instance.

3 (edited by TumTum 2015-05-17 17:12:26)

Re: [Cluebringer/awstats] Login issues by default

7t3chguy wrote:

It doesn't accept the login as it doesn't support the new default Hashing scheme - you'd have to manually re-hash your password back into MD5 which is an awful hash. AuthUserFile would be fine granted you use a decent password - it'd be just as secure but it wouldn't *sync* passwords when you change them through roundcube for instance.

Ok, thank you. Yes i tried 2 installations ago a passwordchange in rc, but it didnt work. I will use AuthUserFile instead of it, as it is manually assigned and not required everywhere in the world x)