Topic: Administration iRedmail using just CMD

hello all. I've setup iRedmail on CentOs and the DB is Postgre. I'm not so familiar with it. I want to do all administrations from the Linux shell, like adding domain and users and choosing one account for administrating it's own domain. Currently i just moderate it through it's own free webadmin called Roundcube and i don't want to buy the pro version of this control panel. can any one tell me how can i do this. Thanks in advanced

----

Spider Email Archiver: On-Premises, lightweight email archiving software developed by iRedMail team. Supports Amazon S3 compatible storage and custom branding.

Re: Administration iRedmail using just CMD

You can add mail accounts with SQL command line tools.

Thanks for the reply. How about choosing one admin per domain. I want to use this mail server as an enterprise mail server with multiple domains. So i need one or more Admin accounts per domain. could you please let me know how to do that. I'm using Postgre SQL with this mail engine.
Thanks

With SQL command line, there's no 'admin per domain' because you can modify all SQL records. You need a tool like iRedAdmin-Pro for this goal.