==== Required information ====
- iRedMail version: 0.9.0
- Store mail accounts in which backend (LDAP/MySQL/PGSQL): LDAP
- Web server (Apache or Nginx): Nginx
- Linux/BSD distribution name and version: Ubuntu 14.04 LTS
- Related log if you're reporting an issue:
====

Hey,

i'm nuts about iredmail. I've been using it since 0.8.6 with LDAP and owncloud. Now i migrated to 0.9.0 and changed to seafile. Now i'm exploring Sogo and i love the ability to connect Outlook with ActiveSync.
Problem (or needed feature or hint ... wink is: if i start using outlook again, i have to find a way to allow outlook 2010 since we have a bunch of those licenses here. Samba4 and Openchange seems very complicated. Has someone around here performed such an installation and is willing to write a guide or could give me some guidance through the process? (I could write a guide afterwards)
I've tried to analyse the ZEG (Zero effort groupware) script which setups a working installation to get some hints on how to do the config, but it doesn't produce a working config around here.

best regards
Andreas

----

Spider Email Archiver: On-Premises, lightweight email archiving software developed by iRedMail team. Supports Amazon S3 compatible storage and custom branding.

Re: Guidance for iRedmail+openChange needed

Reference: http://iabsis.com/en/community/tuto/ope … ba4-debian

Re: Guidance for iRedmail+openChange needed

Okay, i read through the guide.
So the procedure to combine this with iRedMail would be:
1. Install Samba4
2. Install OpenChange
3. Install iRedMail with LDAP and change all the LDAP information, so that it tries to authenticate users against Samba4

regards
Andreas