Topic: [FAQ] Backup/Restore procedure for iRedMail (using MySQL database)
Currently I am using iRedOS-0.5 (with mysql as the backend database) and I am testing to do a backup/restore procedure. Below is the step for it.
1. Setup a new iRedMail server with the same configuration as the old server.
2. Restore the 4 database for MySQL. I am using the /root/iRedMail/tools/backup_MySQL.sh to do the backup.
3. Restore /var/www/roundcubemail/config/*.inc.php (for using roundcubemail as webmail only).
4. Restore /var/vmail/* (your mail directory).
5. Restore /etc/policyd.conf and /etc/policyd_sender_throttle.conf.
6. Restore /etc/postfix/mysql*.cf.
7. Restore /etc/dovecot-mysql.conf.
8. Restore /var/www/roundcubemail/plugins/changepasswd/config.inc.php for the change password plugins
9. Restore /etc/httpd/conf.d/awstats.conf for access of the awstats report.
PS: I didn't restore configuration file like main.cf/master.cf for postfix and other as the iRedMail installation for both server is the same.
- Urgent issue? Pay iRedMail developer to solve it remotely at $39.