==== Required information ====
- iRedMail version: 0.9.0
- Store mail accounts in which backend (LDAP/MySQL/PGSQL): PGSQL
- Web server (Apache or Nginx):Nginx
- Linux/BSD distribution name and version: CentOS 6.6
- Related log if you're reporting an issue:
====

Hi,
I'm trying to install iRedMail from scratch because I made a boobo during the upgrade.
Problem is, I cannot get to the package repository....

http://iredmail.org/yum/rpms/6/repodata/repomd.xml: [Errno 14] PYCURL ERROR 7 - "Failed to connect to 173.254.22.21: Network is unreachable"
Trying other mirror.

I scan the IP with nmap and all ports are filtered but is accesible from another location, which suggests that I've been blocked.
If that is the case can you please tell me what may be the triggered so I can prevent it from happening again?
And can you please unblock 201.199.245.107.

Thank you so very much.

Cheers,

Max L

----

Spider Email Archiver: On-Premises, lightweight email archiving software developed by iRedMail team. Supports Amazon S3 compatible storage and custom branding.

Re: Problems connecting to iRedMail mirror

Dear Max,

we don't block any client IP addresses, but maybe our ISP (bluehost.com) blocks it.

I suggest you try again, maybe it's just a temporary network issue. Let me know if it doesn't work.

Thank you for your answer, sadly it doesn't seem to be a temporary network issue.
Still cannot reach it from home but is OK from other locations.

Try this solution instead:

*) Replace all 'iredmail.org' in file 'pkgs/get_all.sh' by our another mirror site 'www.iredmail.com'. It's a mirror site in Japan, sync with www.iredmail.org every day.

*) Try to install iRedMail again.

OK I'm quite suprised now, I'm not able to access Athat site either, but again available from other locations

Anything I can do to get unblocked?  There is no spam from my home network, nor any funky traffic.  Could it be because I used to run a tor relay?

Thank you.

I have no idea. Did you check your network firewall? Is it possible your internal network blocks our domains?

Nothing on my end, I check thoroughly all firewall configuration and nat rules.  Nor the machine has any local FW set up at the moment.

Can you ping these 2 IP addresses: 173.254.22.21, 106.187.51.47?

Yes I can ping them both, as a matter of fact I can now connect to the repo on both locations.

No idea what the problem was but is resolved now, thank you so very much for being so patient.

I do find your product sensational.

Cheers,
Max L

BTW, and not related at all.

I have installed 0.9.0 as usual a breeze but if you are intereseted here is some feedback.

DB: PostgresSQL
httpd: nginx

Here are a few things I noticed:
Mail itself as usual is flawless as well as Roundcube and the iRedAdmin, but for Nginx there are no awstats or cluebringer locations.  Which can easily be fixed by hand.
Now if I choose to disable php-fpm and nginx and run under httpd, all config files are deployed as well and I can get them all but auth for awstats and cluebringer are not working.
I get the same error for both urls, I assume is someting DB related:
[error] [client 172.16.10.50] [mod_auth_pgsql.c] - ERROR - PG user postmaster@wirewatchers.net: password mismatch

BTW if you ever need testers please don't hesitate to contact me at maxleonca at yahoo dot es.

Cheers,

Max L

Please read the release notes. We are well aware that awstats and cluebringer do not work on nginx. The reason for your password mismatch is that those two pages only work with md5 passwords, so reset your password to md5

All issues you reported are mentioned in iRedMail-0.9.0 release notes:
http://www.iredmail.org/forum/topic8443 … eased.html