Topic: Roundcube: Invalid request. No data was saved.

======== Required information ====
- iRedMail version: 0.8.5
- Store mail accounts in which backend (LDAP/MySQL/PGSQL): MySQL
- Linux/BSD distribution name and version: CentOS release 6.5 (Final)
- Related log if you're reporting an issue:
====

Hi there,

* Roundcube version 0.9.2

There is *one* user on this system who is consistently getting the following error when trying to log into Roundcube:

Invalid request. No data was saved.

However, when I log into the same account through Roundcube myself, I have no problems, and no other users have reported this problem. The user assures me that he is copying and pasting the correct password. However, the error message for using the wrong password is just "Login failed" anyway, so I can't see this being a password issue.

I have found the posts at http://www.iredmail.org/forum/topic7552 … saved.html and http://www.roundcubeforum.net/index.php?topic=13288.0 , but neither seem relevant. I have debug level set to 8 in /var/www/roundcubemail-0.9.2/config/main.inc.php , but I don't see any output in /var/log/maillog when logging into Roundcube.

Technically I should post this in a Roundcube forum, but I thought I'd start here.

Anybody have any ideas?

Craig

----

Spider Email Archiver: On-Premises, lightweight email archiving software developed by iRedMail team. Supports Amazon S3 compatible storage and custom branding.

Re: Roundcube: Invalid request. No data was saved.

Does it work if you ask your client to clear web browser cache? Or, use a new web browser to try again, to avoid possible web browser cache issue.

3 (edited by craig 2015-02-11 06:07:13)

ZhangHuangbin wrote:

Does it work if you ask your client to clear web browser cache? Or, use a new web browser to try again, to avoid possible web browser cache issue.

Hi Zhang,

Thanks. I did think of cookies, and asked the user about that. However, I haven't heard back from him yet so I have sent him a follow-up suggesting he try emplying his cache or another browser. I'll update this with the outcome later.

Craig

Sounds like it was a cookies issue, because he can log in now. Can't believe I didn't spot that before I posted here. Thanks for your help.