Topic: ROUNDCUBE DON'T SEE THE OLD MESSAGES

Hi Guys

I have curiosity problem, all system function correctly I receive, I send without problems but from roundcube webmail each time that go in webmail I don't see the old messages, why ?

Can you help me ?

IREDMAIL Last version is installed in Ubuntu Server 9.10

Thank you

----

Spider Email Archiver: On-Premises, lightweight email archiving software developed by iRedMail team. Supports Amazon S3 compatible storage and custom branding.

Re: ROUNDCUBE DON'T SEE THE OLD MESSAGES

Any related log in /var/log/mail.log? Please post them here so that others can help you.

ZhangHuangbin wrote:

Any related log in /var/log/mail.log? Please post them here so that others can help you.

I'm sorry for delay.

My mail.log is empty, I have only the mail.info it's strange situation

In attachment I can found the mail.info file

thank you

Hi Zhang

Any comments ?

MrIKE, I don't see any attachment.

If the files are still physically present, try truncating Roundcube mysql cache tables, eg. roundcubemail.cache and roundcubemail.messages, they should appear after re-indexing (you need to logoff and re-login for that, and wait some time, it's not a fast process). Maybe also try deleting dovecot index file for that particular mailbox.

maxie_ro wrote:

MrIKE, I don't see any attachment.

If the files are still physically present, try truncating Roundcube mysql cache tables, eg. roundcubemail.cache and roundcubemail.messages, they should appear after re-indexing (you need to logoff and re-login for that, and wait some time, it's not a fast process). Maybe also try deleting dovecot index file for that particular mailbox.

Hi Maxie_Ro

I'm a newbie, can you help with some commands or istructions that I can do it ?
roundcubamil.cache and roundcubemail.messages are tables ?

Where I found the Dovecot Index ?

Thank you

Hey Guys
one Upgrade about my problem.

I see all mail on Roundcube but after I open the mail and close the web page when I re-open the mailbox with roundcube I don't see the mail that I received.
This problem I have only on INBOX Folder, the other folders works normaly.

It's strange problem.

I don't understand, please How I can check, out of roundcube, if I have all messagges on INBOX ? Where is the INBOX in the Linux Filesystem ?
Thank you

Do you fetch mails via POP3? if so, mails in INBOX will be downloaded and disappear in your webmail.