Topic: HTML Messages sent via Outlook Recieve lower Score "Listed on Pyzor"

==== Required information ====
- iRedMail version: 0.9.0
- Store mail accounts in which backend (LDAP/MySQL/PGSQL): MySQL
- Linux/BSD distribution name and version: Ubuntu 14.04 LTS
- Related log if you're reporting an issue:
====
Hi there, i have a strange issue that I have managed to narrow down to Microsoft Outlook. When I send HTML emails via either Outlook (tested with 2010 and 2013) they received a lower score on mail-tester.com with this message:

-1.985 PYZOR_CHECK Listed in Pyzor (http://pyzor.sf.net

However, if I use outlook and only send plain text emails or if I use Mac Mail (HTML email) or Mozilla Thunderbird (HTML email) the negative mark does not appear. So I am confident it is directly linked to Outlook. 

I am completely stuck as to what I can do about this - we need to be able to send HTML emails and we need to use Outlook, so I come hat in hand, on my knees and plead for help!! 

Thank you

----

Spider Email Archiver: On-Premises, lightweight email archiving software developed by iRedMail team. Supports Amazon S3 compatible storage and custom branding.

Re: HTML Messages sent via Outlook Recieve lower Score "Listed on Pyzor"

I don't quite understand your explanation. Who sent email to whom?
It says pyzor is enabled for content-based spam scanning, pyzor installed on your iRedMail server or mail-tester.com?

Hi there,
to clarify, I amd sending mail (using Outlook) from my iRedMail server to other people and some of the recpients tell me my email ended up in there spam box so I started using mail-tester.com to test why they are getting marked as spam. 

For some reason, HTML emails sent through Microsoft Outlook are getting marked as spam. Zhang, I am happy to PM you a link to a report so you can see what I mean, how can I send you a private message?

Mail to support @ iredmail.org please.

ZhangHuangbin wrote:

Mail to support @ iredmail.org please.

Thank you, I have now sent an email with an example score.

You will also see there that the DKIM score is not working either. Should I open a new forum thread about multiple DKIM keys?

About DKIM issue, please follow our tutorial to solve it:
http://www.iredmail.org/docs/sign.dkim. … omain.html