==== Required information ====
- iRedMail version: 0.9.0
- Store mail accounts in which backend (LDAP/MySQL/PGSQL): mysql
- Linux/BSD distribution name and version: ubuntu 14.04
- Related log if you're reporting an issue: mail.log
====

Hi,
just moved a main mail domain/account over to iredmail -
mailing seems to be fine but i can not get through to hp eprint servers...
sending an email to one of my printers gives
(host onramp02.hpeprint.com[15.240.34.3] said: 550 5.7.1 Command rejected (in reply to end of DATA command))

tried already to set up hostname in /etc/hosts cause i think it was set same as one of the virtual mail servers to mail.domain.com...so i set it to imail.domain.com and changed that setting in postfix/main.cf too.

what else can i do - how can i find out why it can not be delivered?

i set up dkim and spf records in dns too btw.
the mail server is seperate from the web server - obviously - i have dns entries with mail to iredmail IP and mx records mail.domain.com to mail - so far that works and email test services say all seems fine...

----

Spider Email Archiver: On-Premises, lightweight email archiving software developed by iRedMail team. Supports Amazon S3 compatible storage and custom branding.

Re: 550 5.7.1 Command rejected at hp eprint servers

rossi256 wrote:

(host onramp02.hpeprint.com[15.240.34.3] said: 550 5.7.1 Command rejected (in reply to end of DATA command))

Looks like your eprint server cannot recognize some smtp commands sent by Postfix.

Did you try to ask support from HP eprint server provider? I think they will be familiar with this issue and have a solution for you.

Re: 550 5.7.1 Command rejected at hp eprint servers

I think i found the issue -
i read in some HP forums that the "command rejected" reason was translated from some other reason and that it was cause of DNS setup - in particular SPF record and DKIM! Apparently hp eprint servers are strict with DKIM...

I tried all day yesterday to find the problem in my setup and found that apparently the SPF was ok but the DKIM which i created a seperate key for the domain i was using (yesterday), wasn't propagated through all the net yet and therefore HP servers got no valid DKIM configuration.

Just right now tested and it works now.

so this is solved - maybe this helps someone with the same problem.
thanks