Topic: Upgrade question iRedAdmin Pro 1.9.1

==== Required information ====
- iRedMail version: 0.90
- Store mail accounts in which backend (LDAP/MySQL/PGSQL): SQL
- Linux/BSD distribution name and version: Ubuntu 14.04
- Related log if you're reporting an issue: none
====
Hi Guys,

Quick question: I installed the latest version of iRedmail on a fresh server (Nginx) and tried to upgrade to my Admin Pro panel using the update script. However, when I log onto the admin panel it still shows the non-pro panel. Am I missing something?

Cheers,
Michael

----

Spider Email Archiver: On-Premises, lightweight email archiving software developed by iRedMail team. Supports Amazon S3 compatible storage and custom branding.

Re: Upgrade question iRedAdmin Pro 1.9.1

Never mind...fixed it.

Cheers,
Michael

...or not. After I logged into the panel (this time the pro) and created a couple of users and logged off, it now doesn't go into the website anymore when I want to go back and set up some more users. Same goes for Sogo btw.

I am pretty much clueless at the moment...

Cheers,
Michael

mhengst wrote:

Never mind...fixed it.

Cheers,
Michael

mhengst wrote:

After I logged into the panel (this time the pro) and created a couple of users and logged off, it now doesn't go into the website anymore when I want to go back and set up some more users. Same goes for Sogo btw.

Cannot access iRedAdmin? Any related error log in Apache/Nginx/uwsgi log file?

ZhangHuangbin wrote:
mhengst wrote:

After I logged into the panel (this time the pro) and created a couple of users and logged off, it now doesn't go into the website anymore when I want to go back and set up some more users. Same goes for Sogo btw.

Cannot access iRedAdmin? Any related error log in Apache/Nginx/uwsgi log file?

Ok, thanks a lot for your help. Works like a charm now!

Cheers,
Michael