1 (edited by exiper 2015-01-12 17:59:17)

Topic: Web panel is slow

==== Required information ====
- iRedMail version: 1.8.1
- Store mail accounts in which backend (LDAP/MySQL/PGSQL): MySQL
- Linux/BSD distribution name and version: Ubuntu 12.04.5 LTS
- Related log if you're reporting an issue:
====

Hello!

I'm using iRedMail Pro about half a year. It serves about 30 domain and about 1000 active users. It performs very well and I'm very happy.

The only problem is a slow Web Panel. It takes about 20-30 seconds to login and about 10-15 seconds navigating through pages. What could you advise to solve the problem?

Thanks anyway.

----

Spider Email Archiver: On-Premises, lightweight email archiving software developed by iRedMail team. Supports Amazon S3 compatible storage and custom branding.

Re: Web panel is slow

exiper wrote:

The only problem is a slow Web Panel. It takes about 20-30 seconds to login and about 10-15 seconds navigating through pages. What could you advise to solve the problem?

Do you have daily cron job to execute '/usr/share/apache2/iredadmin/tools/cleanup_amavisd_db.py'?

Note: this file shipped in iRedAdmin-Pro-MySQL-1.9.0 and earlier releases will cause performance issue if you have too many records in Amavisd SQL database, please upgrade to iRedAdmin-Pro-MySQL-1.9.1 first.

You can execute this file manually first to delete old records first, then setup a daily cron job to execute it at, for example, 3AM.

Sample setting:

# crontab -l -u root
# iRedMail: Cleanup Amavisd database
1   2   *   *   *   python /usr/share/apache2/iredadmin/tools/cleanup_amavisd_db.py >/dev/null

Re: Web panel is slow

Thanks, I've forgot to add this in cron! The problem is solved.