Topic: Road Map to v1.0

==== Required information ====
- iRedMail version: v0.90
- Store mail accounts in which backend (LDAP/MySQL/PGSQL): MySQL [MariaDB]
- Linux/BSD distribution name and version: Ubuntu 14.04 [Trusty]
====

I have the same issue as the previous SOGo Related SPAM Post where I got 13 E-Mails after setting up a Testing Platform, I logged into SOGo before RoundCube if that makes a difference, I'd be happy without the SOGo Panel entirely just want iRedMail + ActiveSync + CalDAV + CardDav using just RoundCube for Web Mail. As you said previously you can't reproduce this, I managed to capture it in a snapshot on Digital Ocean if you want access to the VPS just let me know. I would gladly test a bunch of Ubuntu Configurations for you.

More importantly for this post, I am extremely interested in your plans inbetween now and v1.00
Like what's the roadmap, what features are likely to be implemented by then. Thanks for providing us with such a great Open Source Solution to *nix Mail Servers.

----

Spider Email Archiver: On-Premises, lightweight email archiving software developed by iRedMail team. Supports Amazon S3 compatible storage and custom branding.

Re: Road Map to v1.0

7t3chguy wrote:

As you said previously you can't reproduce this, I managed to capture it in a snapshot on Digital Ocean if you want access to the VPS just let me know.

Sure, i want to test it and fix it. Please mail me (zhb _at_ iredmail.org) ssh credential. Thanks very much for your help. (note: i will be out of office tomorrow, so i'm afraid that i cannot evaluate this issue too soon.)

7t3chguy wrote:

More importantly for this post, I am extremely interested in your plans inbetween now and v1.00

You ask, i answer. I will create a new forum topic to discuss this, wait a minute.

Re: Road Map to v1.0

Update, forum topic: iRedMail-1.0 roadmap. http://www.iredmail.org/forum/topic8497 … ail10.html