Topic: Fresh vhost web server, multiple domain email accounts ?

==== Required information ====
- iRedMail version:
- Store mail accounts in which backend (LDAP/MySQL/PGSQL):
- Linux/BSD distribution name and version:
- Related log if you're reporting an issue:
====

I'm going to install iredmail on a web server that hosts multiple small websites, I want to be able to offer each of my clients I have their own domain email, is this possible to do on one server.. Basically some kind of vhost file for email.. Each website has their own list of email accounts all on the same server??

----

Spider Email Archiver: On-Premises, lightweight email archiving software developed by iRedMail team. Supports Amazon S3 compatible storage and custom branding.

Re: Fresh vhost web server, multiple domain email accounts ?

As mentioned in iRedMail installation guide:

WARNING: iRedMail is designed to be deployed on a FRESH server system, which means your server does NOT have mail related components installed, e.g. MySQL, OpenLDAP, Postfix, Dovecot, Amavisd, etc. iRedMail will install and configure them for you automatically. Otherwise it may override your existing files/configurations althought it will backup files before modifing, and it may be not working as expected.

So, if you install iRedMail on this server, it may mess up some config files, and you have to fix them manually.

Another solution is: install iRedMail on a FRESH server, then setup vhosts on iRedMail server for your customers.