Topic: How can I enable "Move spam to junk folder" filter by default?

==== Required information ====
- iRedMail version: 0.8.7
- Store mail accounts in which backend (LDAP/MySQL/PGSQL): MySQL
- Linux/BSD distribution name and version: Debian 7
- Related log if you're reporting an issue:
====

For new accounts, this filter is disabled and I need to log in and manually enable it. How can I make it enabled by default? I'm trying to find a template file default filters might be reading from, but no luck.

Additionally, this is probably in the same file but I'll ask anyway in case it's not, can I rename the default set something other than "managesieve"? That's a little user unfriendly.

I'm loving iRedMail. Thanks!

----

Spider Email Archiver: On-Premises, lightweight email archiving software developed by iRedMail team. Supports Amazon S3 compatible storage and custom branding.

Re: How can I enable "Move spam to junk folder" filter by default?

hdco wrote:

For new accounts, this filter is disabled and I need to log in and manually enable it. How can I make it enabled by default? I'm trying to find a template file default filters might be reading from, but no luck.

Looks like you need a global sieve rule, and remove the "move spam to Junk folder" rule from template sieve file (/usr/share/apache2/roundcubemail/config/dovecot.sieve).

hdco wrote:

can I rename the default set something other than "managesieve"? That's a little user unfriendly.

No idea, it's done in Roundcube, maybe it's better to ask in Roundcube mailing list.
http://trac.roundcube.net/wiki/MailingLists

Re: How can I enable "Move spam to junk folder" filter by default?

Thanks Zhang, got it.