Topic: Mailbox Quota in iRedAdmin-PRO incorrect?

==== Required information ====
- iRedMail version: 0.8.0
- Store mail accounts in which backend (LDAP/MySQL/PGSQL): MySQL
- Linux/BSD distribution name and version: CentOS 5.6
- Related log if you're reporting an issue:
====

I am not getting the same quota reported in all places in iRedMail for a given user.

This user has a quota set at 2GB in iRedAdmin-PRO (it was originally at 1GB).  According to iRedAdmin-PRO, she is at 1810 emails and 913MB.  However, she is getting messages stating that she is at 85% full.  In Roundcube, it also says she is at 85%.

I looked at the record in vmail.used_quota and that says she has 3252 messages and 1.9GB.

Background: this was an install of iRedMail 0.7.3 originally with iRedAdmin-PRO 1.3.0.  I've been working through upgrading to the latest versions but am only up to iRedMail 0.8.0 at this point, with the original install of iRedAdmin-PRO 1.3.0, which I was not going to upgrade till I have iRedMail upgraded to 0.8.7.

So, which is correct?  I'm guessing that the record in vmail.used_quota is correct, and that my old version of iRedMail-PRO 1.3.0 is not reporting correctly, and that once I get it upgraded to the newest version this will be fixed.  Is that correct?

----

Spider Email Archiver: On-Premises, lightweight email archiving software developed by iRedMail team. Supports Amazon S3 compatible storage and custom branding.

Re: Mailbox Quota in iRedAdmin-PRO incorrect?

Looked into it further.  In looking at the tables via PHPMyAdmin, the values reported in iRedAdmin-PRO are definitely the ones from vmail.mailbox, not from vmail.used_quota.  At least that explains what the issue is.

Is there a config setting somewhere in the iRedAdmin-PRO files that I can change this manually?

Re: Mailbox Quota in iRedAdmin-PRO incorrect?

There's a bug in iRedAdmin-Pro-MySQL-1.3.1 and 1.3.0, you should upgrade iRedAdmin-Pro-MySQL to fix this issue.