Topic: Cluebringer internal_domains
======== Required information ====
- iRedMail version: 0.8.7
- iRedAdmin-Pro-LDAP version 2.1.2
- Store mail accounts in which backend (LDAP/MySQL/PGSQL): LDAP
- Linux/BSD distribution name and version: CentOS 6.5
- Related log if you're reporting an issue:
Dear iRedAdmin-Pro Support,
I'm planning to update from policyd 1.8 to cluebringer on our mail infrastructure. I did a bit of testing and I've found that cluebringer uses a mysql table to list all domains that it considers "internal". Each domain added with iRedAdmin is added to this table.
We currently have ~25k domains. I have the following questions:
- has anyone ever used cluebringer with that many domains? I'm worried about performance here: does it use some sort of caching so that such a table is ok performance-wise?
- would it be possible to have cluebringer use a ldap lookup instead?
Get fast and professional support from iRedMail developers: