Topic: Dashboard: Domain usage bar has the wrong amount of space used
==== Required information ====
- iRedMail version: v1.8.2 (MySQL) PRO
- Store mail accounts in which backend (LDAP/MySQL/PGSQL): MYSQL
- Linux/BSD distribution name and version: CENT OS6
- Related log if you're reporting an issue:
My Dash board while looking at domains shows the wrong amount of space used by that domain.
Its off by large amount it should be 395G but it shows 226G , also can we get this number in human readable format?
The allocated is 9TB and the limit is set at 500G, I did once set the limit to 9T to stop it from showing over 100% erroneously.
How is this corrected?
- Urgent issue? Pay iRedMail developer to solve it remotely at $39.