Topic: Extremely slow to receive e-mails

==== Required information ====
- iRedMail version:
- Store mail accounts in which backend (LDAP/MySQL/PGSQL): MySQL
- Linux/BSD distribution name and version: Linux www.aguaviva.org.mx 3.13.0-29-generic #53-Ubuntu SMP Wed Jun 4 21:00:20 UTC 2014 x86_64 x86_64 x86_64 GNU/Linux
- Related log if you're reporting an issue:
====

Hi there,
I hope you can help me with this issue. When sending e-mails with iRedMail is fast and the message is received without problems.
The problem that I have is I have sent a bunch of e-mails to my e-mail account (user@mydomain.com) but takes forever to receive one in a while.
What can it be happening?.
Everything seems to be Ok but I really don't know. Can you please help me giving me a hint?
Thanks in advance for your help.

Regards,

----

Spider Email Archiver: On-Premises, lightweight email archiving software developed by iRedMail team. Supports Amazon S3 compatible storage and custom branding.

Re: Extremely slow to receive e-mails

Check your Greylisting or MX records.

HI Tecnical team ,

we are configured Iredamail 0.8.7 on ubuntu 12.4 server but mail sending and reciving very slow so please help.

ajaymishra.eg wrote:

we are configured Iredamail 0.8.7 on ubuntu 12.4 server but mail sending and reciving very slow so please help.

Please do not hijack other's topic.
Post your issue/question in a new forum topic, and paste related log so that others can help troubleshoot.