Topic: crontab issues / cluebringer web access / awstats web access
==== Required information ====
- iRedMail version: 0.8.7
- Store mail accounts in which backend (LDAP/MySQL/PGSQL): PGSQL
- Linux/BSD distribution name and version: FreeBSD 10
- Related log if you're reporting an issue:
iRedaMail is great, saves me a lot of time Just few (small) issues:
After a fresh install on (freshly installed) FreeBSD 10 (jail) I encountered the following:
- no PATH variable defined in crontab so python executable was not found - fixed by entering full path for python scripts in crontab
/usr/local/bin/python: can't open file '/usr/local/www/iredadmin/tools/cleanup_amavisd_db.py': [Errno 2] No such file or directory
the file is not there anyway.
cluebringer and awstats are not reachable via the web interface:
apache throws this:
[error] [client 10.0.0.1] AuthUserFile not specified in the configuration
I read that the future version will support nginx, which is great, but will be there a way to simply migrate an existing apache instalalation to nginx? Maybe just hints which configuration files to change. Or how to reinstall and keep the data.
Thanks a lot for great work!
- Urgent issue? Pay iRedMail developer to solve it remotely at $39.