Topic: subscriptions file gets overwritten

==== Required information ====
- iRedMail version: 0.8.7
- Store mail accounts in which backend (LDAP/MySQL/PGSQL): MySQL
- Linux/BSD distribution name and version: Debian Weezy
- Related log if you're reporting an issue:
====

Hi,

i have 1 big issue with my iRedMail + RoundCube installation.
I migrated some accounts using imapsync and every folder and every mail is there.
Now the folders are there i have to subscribe to each folder in RoundCube folder setup.
I can see that during subscribing the subscribtions file in Maildir gets generated and filled up with the entries (INBOX.foldername).

But now and then the file gets overwrited and is empty so i have to subscribe to the folders again. Sometimes i can't subscribe because the file gets overwritten during subscription.

What the heck is happening here?

I tried to subscribe to the folders with Thunderbird but although i can subscribe to the folder nothing appears in the subscriptions file. So when i restart Thunderbird no folder is there.

Can someone help me, please?

THX Eugen

----

Spider Email Archiver: On-Premises, lightweight email archiving software developed by iRedMail team. Supports Amazon S3 compatible storage and custom branding.

Re: subscriptions file gets overwritten

eugen wrote:

But now and then the file gets overwrited and is empty so i have to subscribe to the folders again. Sometimes i can't subscribe because the file gets overwritten during subscription.

Any related log while cannot subscribing? or any related log during subscribing?

You can try to turn on debug mode in Dovecot and monitor its log file to figure out the problem. Reference:

- How to turn on debug mode in Dovecot:
  http://www.iredmail.org/wiki/index.php? … In.Dovecot