Topic: Per user/email reporting
==== Required information ====
- iRedMail version:
- Store mail accounts in which backend (LDAP/MySQL/PGSQL):
- Linux/BSD distribution name and version:
- Related log if you're reporting an issue:
====- iRedMail version: 0.8.6
- Store mail accounts in which backend (LDAP/MySQL/PGSQL): PGSQL
- Linux/BSD distribution name and version: centos 6.5
We're looking to generate mail delivery reports in a dashboard for our email users.
Reports should be based on a per-email basis - ie, show all successfully delivered/rejected/bounced/filtered messages to/from a particular email account.
Is there something which can perhaps parse maillog/dovecot/sieve log files and generate such a report? Either that, or a system which records all mail activity in a DB (PgSQL in our case).
- Urgent issue? Pay iRedMail developer to solve it remotely at $39.