Topic: Domain Alias with Aliases (LDAP Backend)
how do I use Aliases with Domain Alias?
1. I looked into this http://www.iredmail.org/forum/topic354- … ckend.html and added the domainAliasName to the Domain an the shadowAddress to the User.
2. Tested that this works as expected -> WORKING
3. Added a alias for aliasname@domainName
4. Tried to send a mail to aliasname@domainName -> WORKING
5. Tried to send a mail to aliasname@domainAliasName -> NOT WORKING
6. Added a mail entry to aliasname to aliasname@domainAliasName
7. Tried to send a mail to aliasname@domainAliasName again -> NOT WORKING
Any ideas ?
BTW: Too many things to todo to add an aliasdomain. It should be only something like add a mapping for the domain only (PostfixAdmin with MySQL supports this)
----Urgent issue? Pay iRedMail developer to solve it remotely at $29.