Topic: Nginx tutorial / help
==== Required information ====
- iRedMail version: 0.8.7 upgraded
- Store mail accounts in which backend (LDAP):
- Linux/BSD distribution name and version: Centos 6.5
- Related log if you're reporting an issue:
I am trying to get Nginx to work with iRedMail, but am having trouble understanding some of the "shorthand" in the .conf files
https://bitbucket.org/zhb/iredmail/src/ … les/nginx/
I am new to Nginx, but realize its potential and would love to move over from Apache.
I'm not sure what the script is looking for here:
Can you point me in the right direction?
- Urgent issue? Pay iRedMail developer to solve it remotely at $39.