1 (edited by nikita.afanasyev 2014-07-19 02:17:04)

Topic: iRedMail Admin Panel and IDN domain

======== Required information ====
- iRedMail version: 0.8.7
- Store mail accounts in which backend (LDAP/MySQL/PGSQL): MySQL
- Linux/BSD distribution name and version: Ubuntu 12.04 LTS
- Related log if you're reporting an issue:
====

I have a domain in IDN format and iRedMail installed. Mail works fine, but when tryed to add a new user in admin panel I've got an error - No domain under control, it is looks like this: http://s43.radikal.ru/i101/1407/b2/d25caeb196c2.jpg
When I trying to manage my domain I get blank page in my browser with error: not found.

Is there any solution to my problem ?

----

Spider Email Archiver: On-Premises, lightweight email archiving software developed by iRedMail team. Supports Amazon S3 compatible storage and custom branding.

Re: iRedMail Admin Panel and IDN domain

iRedAdmin-Pro has a regular expression to verify domain name, defined in file libs/iredutils.py:

# Mail address. +, = is used in SRS rewritten addresses.                           
regx_email = r'''[\w\-][\w\-\.\+\=]*@[\w\-][\w\-\.]*\.[a-zA-Z]{2,15}'''            

# Domain name                                                                      
regx_domain = r'''[\w\-][\w\-\.]*\.[a-z]{2,15}'''

You can modify them to work with IDN. The problem is, does Postfix/Dovecot/Amavisd/SpamAssassin work with IDN?

Thanks for reply.
As I know Postfix/Dovecot can work with IDN, at least mail works on my domain, within any problems.
I have non-PRO version of iRedAdmin. I've found iredutils.py in /usr/share/apache2/iRedAdmin-0.3.3/libs/ is this correct ?

ZhangHuangbin wrote:

iRedAdmin-Pro has a regular expression to verify domain name, defined in file libs/iredutils.py:

# Mail address. +, = is used in SRS rewritten addresses.                           
regx_email = r'''[\w\-][\w\-\.\+\=]*@[\w\-][\w\-\.]*\.[a-zA-Z]{2,15}'''            

# Domain name                                                                      
regx_domain = r'''[\w\-][\w\-\.]*\.[a-z]{2,15}'''

You can modify them to work with IDN. The problem is, does Postfix/Dovecot/Amavisd/SpamAssassin work with IDN?

nikita.afanasyev wrote:

I have non-PRO version of iRedAdmin. I've found iredutils.py in /usr/share/apache2/iRedAdmin-0.3.3/libs/ is this correct ?

Yes.

Thank you for the solution.
Now reDomain directive looks like this:
reDomain = r'''[\w\-][\w\-\.]*\.[a-z0-9\-]{2,15}'''
All works.

ZhangHuangbin wrote:
nikita.afanasyev wrote:

Yes.