Topic: Fail2ban not working
==== Required information ====
- iRedMail version: iRedMail-0.8.7
- Store mail accounts in which backend (LDAP/MySQL/PGSQL): Mysql
- Linux/BSD distribution name and version: Debian / Wheezy
- Related log if you're reporting an issue:
fail2ban doesn't seem to block anything, after the iRedmail installation. I did some tests using ssh login failures, But my IP is not getting banned. During iRedmail installation, I have accepted the default firewall settings provided by the iRedmail package.
- Urgent issue? Pay iRedMail developer to solve it remotely at $39.